Saturday, December 27, 2014

What I like about Christmas


I like to decorate the Christmas tree. This year the tree shines in shade of gold. I realised that we haven't had the Christmas tree for a long time. You can see that my cat also loves this Christmas tree.


And of course all kinds of candles shining in the dark. This really brings up some good memories from my childhood.


I really love family get-togethers. This is the time when all your loved ones come together and have a good family time. I think the best gifts in life will never be found under a Christmas tree, those gifts are friends, family, kids and the ones you love.


Fairy lights and  pretty decorations. I love to decorate all the house. This gives the feeling that Christmas is near.

Another thing that I like, is Christmas landscape. Here you can see the view from my living room window.


Poinsettia is really beautiful Christmas flower. This year we got a really huge Poinsettia. I wasn't aware that there even exists so big Poinsettias.

What do you like about the Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10