Wednesday, December 10, 2014

How I get ideas for my artwork

As an artist I have heard many people asking that where do I get ideas for my artwork. So I will tell you some of the ways that I've discovered along the way.

  1. Lot of my artwork comes from everything that I see around me.
  2. Since I love music very much then music has a huge part in my creativity. Sometimes I can get ideas by playing the piano and the other times I can get ideas by singing or listening some songs. I have noticed that violin music does the miracles for me. Especially Lindsey Stirling's music. She has some really good songs. And of course Enigma. My favorite Enigma's song is Return to the innocence.
  3. I get ideas when I'm in the bed and ready to fall asleep. There have been so many days when during the days I have thought long and hard about all the possible ways and techniques how to make my art better. And finally when I go to bed, then sometimes I might get about 15 ideas. So I keep my pen and notebook close.
  4. Lately I started to do yoga. There have been moments when some ideas have popped in my mind.
  5. And there have been times when I've seen the image in my mind and then I've started to put this image on the canvas.

So these are some ways how to get some ideas for my paintings. If you have some good ways, then I would like to hear about them. Post them in the comments selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10