Wednesday, January 14, 2015

This is the book that changed my life

I believe many of us have read a book that have changed the way we see things. Well, I have read too.

I think it was on 2009 when one of my friend visited me and told me about " The secret". At first I was thinking that this is some kind of boring book but many months later, when I was in the library, I saw this book. I instantly remembered that my friend had recommended it and I decided to read it eventually. I thought to myself: "I won't lose anything, so I might as well read it".

The book was written by Rhonda Byrne. She did a huge research and that's how this book was born.

According to this book you can have, be or do whatever you want. You just have to think the right way. You have to choose your thoughts carefully.

"All that we are is the result of what we have thought"- Buddha

There are many people who have decided to concentrate on the problems and negative things and they get everything according to the frequency that they offer. So instead of focusing to the bad things, people should start focusing on things that they want to achieve. I remember when on 2010 I got my anxiety and depression. Most of the time I was focusing on the bad things. And the fact that I couldn't even go to school, made me even more depressed. Back then I didn't concentrate on good things. Actually there were many good things in my life, but I just couldn't see them. So eventually I started reading a lot of books and I watched many movies and I started seeing things differently.

If something you want is slow to come to you, it can be for only one reason. You are spending more time focused upon its absence than you are about its presence"- Esther Hicks

You can get to where you want to be from wherever you are- but you must stop spending so much time noticing and talking about what you do not like about where you are"- Esther Hicks

I learned that the key is to feel good. So every day I  have to make sure that I'm in a good mood. This way good things can come to me.

Also I learned that when it comes to the dreams, then its important to do a little bit every day so that you will achieve your dreams. So every day when I wake up, I have a list of things that I need to do during the day. Sometimes there are just tiny things but eventually big things grow from little things.

You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step"- Martin Luther King

So now, on 2015, I can honestly tell you that I won't be in the place I am today if I hadn't read that book. Yes, there are days when its hard but most of the time I am in a good mood and I'm focused on good things and on my goals.

Is there a book that changed your life somehow? What is the name of the book? I would love to add some new books to my read list.



I got my idea for this blog topic from:
www.marketyourcreativity.com

Check out this amazing page!




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10