Saturday, February 7, 2015

Painting #23

Bliss
Oil on canvas paper
50x65cm

Today I finished this painting. It's a third dolphin painting that I've done so far. I guess right now I won't do more dolphin paintings, although I would like to. I feel like its time to start painting something new.
I also started a new painting. This will be an ocean painting. I realized like its something that I'm not good enough and its time to improve my skills. Recently I have been watching many artist's videos on Youtube where they paint ocean and waves. And now I feel like I'm ready for it. So stay tuned.

Painting the background

Painting the shadows so that it would look more realistic
Painting the underwater plants.

Painting fish.


You can also follow me on Bloglovin:

http://www.bloglovin.com/people/liisi6-11139073


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10